For most, Property is an expensive and important public asset. Mindful maintenance doesn’t just keep your property looking fresh and well-maintained; it increases monetary value and bolsters visibility, drawing consumers and clients to your brand. Whether fixing cracks and potholes, implementing proper layouts and visible markings, restriping degraded materials or completing general cleaning, our comprehensive parking lot and driveway maintenance package will address your needs across the Halifax Regional Municipality.
For more information contact our NS Regional Manager, Danny Thomas:
- Cell: 902-456-3990
Asphalt/ Warehouse / Concrete Markings (Line Painting)
Safety First – SFC Ltd. uses state of the art professional line stripers equipped with V.O.C. compliant solvent or water base paints from trusted brands.
Our services in relation to maintenance include:
- Restriping of existing worn/faded lines
- New layout of existing or fresh asphalt
- Black-out of unneeded or conflicting markings
- No Parking
- Fire Lane
- Space Numbering
- Disabled Parking
- Directional Arrow
- Custom Stencils
- Painting high curbs and posts
- Concrete Warehouse and Production Floor markings
- Sports Field and Playground markings
- Markings for road construction including:
- Temporary Markings
- Special Project Needs
Sealing / Hot Crack Filling / Pot Hole Repair
- Sealing asphalt increases curb appeal, prolonging its lifespan by protecting it from UV rays, weather and oil-based stains.
- Precautionary maintenance – such as hot crack filling – seals larger cracks to minimize water damage, preventing frost heaves and further degradation of materials. It also makes for a smoother, safer driving surface.
- Potholes are cleared and cleaned to the base, ensuring Hot Asphalt compacts correctly for lasting results.
Cleaning / Sign Installation / Speed Bumps
Safety First – SFC Ltd understands the importance of removing leftover sand and road debris from parking lots and driveways during the winter months. Such undesirables may have damaging effects on signs, posts and safety barriers, as well as speed control devices and drive-thru deterrents.
Our services include:
- Use of blowers, power sweepers and pressure washers to completely clear lots of gravel, sand, garbage, leaves, etc.
- Custom and regulatory signs with reflective material for post mounts, walls or glass door graphics (manufactured right here in Atlantic Canada!)
- A variety of sign installation methods, including in-ground postings.
- Supply and install:
- Concrete curb stops
- Various types of speed bumps
- Various safety barriers and posts
Snow Plowing / Sanding + Salting / Walkway Clearing
Winter weather wearing you down? No sweat. Let us clear your worries with our versatile fleet of snowplows, servicing all lots, pathways, entrances and exits. .
Services snow-related maintenance includes:
- Snow Clearing
- Walkway Clearing
- Sanding and Salting to prevent slippery conditions.
- 24-hours a day, seven days a week